Continued Update COVID-19 Precautions
Our offices in Marquette, Escanaba, and Baraga continue to be open for business providing orthotic and prosthetic care. If you would like to make an appointment in Iron Mountain, Crystal Falls, or Marinette, please contact our office to determine availability.
As always, safety is our highest priority. We plan to continue our sanitization practices to ensure our environment remains safe for our patients and staff.
If you would like to be seen in one of our offices, we ask that you please call ahead so we can be sure to limit exposure between patients.
We are asking our patients to follow these guidelines:
- Please do not enter our building until your scheduled appointment time to limit person-to-person interaction and to allow proper sanitization to be performed.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment unless a caregiver is needed.
- Please wear a face mask when you enter the building. If you do not have access to a face mask, we have a small supply stationed at the door.
- Please do NOT enter our building if you answer “YES” to any of the following questions:
- Have you experienced signs or symptoms of respiratory infection, fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat OR other flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled outside of the area?
- Have you been exposed to someone who has COVID-19?
- If you answered "YES" to any of the above questions from the CDC screening questionnaire, please do NOT enter our buildings. You can call our offices to reschedule your appointment until a later date.